Check Inventory For This Product At A Store Near You
Use your air compressor and this oil drain to easily transfer the used oil from the built-in tank to your own secondary container for effortless recycling at any height. Height adjusts for draining fluids from vehicles on lifts. Standard shop air pressure is sufficient to quickly empty used fluids from the storage tank. Rugged steel construction thats portable with smooth-rolling wheels and casters
- Height adjusts from 45-3/4 in. to 72-1/2 in. for draining fluids on vehicle lifts
- Standard shop air pressure quickly empties used fluids from the storage tank
- Heavy duty 15 in. diameter drainage funnel with filter screen
- 8-1/2 ft. long evacuation hose with air coupler
- Rugged steel construction with 6 in. wheels and swivel casters
- Includes regulator and gauge
Ironton Air Operated Waste Oil Drainer 20 Gallon Tank
Ironton Air Operated Waste Oil Drainer 20 Gallon Tank
- 20-gallon oil drainer offers excellent mobility, easy bowl positioning and simple-to-use pressurized tank evacuation
- For draining, transferring and evacuating motor oils, transmission and power steering fluids
- 16 1/2in. dia. bowl can be adjusted from 46.5in. to 72in.H
- Pre-set air regulator uses standard shop air
- Receiver has safety valve, dispensing hose and mobility casters
Factors You Need To Consider When Choosing The Right 20 Gallon Low Profile Oil Drain Pans
Customers must remember that purchasing the 20 gallon low profile oil drain pans is essential. When purchasing the most outstanding product, there are several things to consider, and it is challenging to determine what makes a product best. The information below will assist you in choosing the criteria you need to use while making the best decision when purchasing the 20 gallon low profile oil drain pans.
- Some Features of buying the 20 gallon low profile oil drain pans
- Innovation of a 20 gallon low profile oil drain pans
- Price of the 20 gallon low profile oil drain pans
- The 20 gallon low profile oil drain pans reviews online
- The 20 gallon low profile oil drain pans brands
What kind of product should you look for when buying the best one? What are some considerations to take into account? Read on to find out.
We will offer a list of features that might help you narrow your search, as well as reviews and questions to ask yourself before making a purchase decision.
Don’t Miss: French Drain With Catch Basin
The Professional Choice For Oil Drains
If you’re servicing a truck or RV, you may require something a little different to manage your waste fluids and used oils. For your heavy-duty applications, consider the Ranger RD-15 portable oil drain. This low-profile oil drain is a wagon-style oil drain with a 15-gallon capacity. As with all Ranger products, each of these oil drains is made from the finest materials and is intended to be heavily used for a very long time. Too often, oil drains are the overlooked weapon in your shop’s waste management arsenal… with disastrous results. Choosing quality Ranger oil drain products means never having to worry about waste fluid again.
Buying Guide: Here Are Some Tips To Help You Make The Right Choice:
When it comes to shopping for a 20 gallon low profile oil drain pans, we are often confused about the right choice. We want to ensure that we choose the best product for our needs. This is the reason why we have put together this guide on picking the right product.
- Know what you want: Before looking for the product, know what exactly you need and want to narrow down your search criteria and find the best product for your needs. Once you know what you want, it will be easier for you to find a good product that suits your needs.
- Do some research: Check out customer reviews, expert reviews and other types of reviews before buying a product. Read them carefully and then decide if they are worth buying or not. This will help make an informed choice when buying anything online or offline.
- Need: You will first ask yourself what you want this product for? For instance, if you want it for cleaning purposes, you should look at features like power or suction strength, while if it is for vacuuming, then look at weight and ease of use.
- Budget: Once you know what you want, its time to consider your budget. You need to set aside enough money to buy this machine so that you dont spend more than what you had planned originally. It is also wise not to go overboard with your budget as other things also need attention. So make sure that whatever amount of money allocated for this purchase is well spent by getting the best possible quality from the market.
Recommended Reading: Drain Flies Get Rid Of
Vevor Oil Drain Pan 20 Gallon Oil Drain Tank 76l Low Profile Oil Drain Pan Large Capacity Oil Change Pan Foldable Hand With Pump Hose Swivel Casters Wheels For Car Suv Trucks Oil Draining
- · 20 GALLON CAPACITY- The oil capacity of this oil drain pan could reach up to 20 gallons. And the low-profile design eliminates the need to lift the vehicle to drain fluids. Perfect for collecting used oil and fluids, and transport them to the disposal area, help keep your shop clean.
- · OIL DRAIN WITH PUMP- Our oil drain pan features a manual rotary pump installed below the front of the reservoir, which can quickly drain oil, antifreeze, and other fluids. We kindly provide one 7.2′ evacuation hose for convenient draining.
- · HEAVY-DUTY CASTERS- Our oil drain pan is constructed with two 6” wheels and two 3” swivel casters for smooth operation and movement. The swivel casters are equipped with a brake for secured parking.
- · WELL-DESIGNED DETAILS- The mesh grille, covering the entire drain bucket, prevents debris and other parts from falling into the oil. The extended metal cover reduces oil splash. The foldable handle is excellent for low-profile applications and great for convenient storage, movement, and pulling.
- · STURDY STRUCTURE- The oil drain pan is made of thickened steel to ensure strength, and the powder-coated finishing is designed for excellent durability. It has better resistance to corrosion and rust.