Lg Aem73732901 Washer Drain Hose Extension Kit Assembly
Part Number | AEM73732901 | Brand: LG
This drain hose is for washers. Drain hose AEM73732901 carries used water from the washer to your house drain. Shut off the water supply and unplug the washer before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
- This LG AJU73753101 is a genuine OEM part manufactured to exact specifications
- Replacement Water Inlet Valve Assembly is for LG Refrigerators
- LG AJU73753101 supplies water to the refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser
- High quality OEM LG AJU73753101 Refrigerator Water Inlet Valve Assembly is manufactured with premium materials for durability and exact fit, be sure to follow instructions in installation manual when installing this part
- Repair your appliance with confidence when you choose Genuine LG OEM Factory parts
Washing Machine Drain Hose Extension Kit
- bvseo-msg: SubjectId cannot be null or empty.
1 of 2
- Fits models GTW220ACK, GTW490ACJ, GTW460ASJ, HTW200ASK, HTW240ASK, GTW680BSJ, GTW750CPL, GTW485ASJ, GTW680BPL, GTW750CSL, GTW330ASK, GTW685BPL
- Includes hose inserts and clamps
- 70 length x 1 diameter
- Not suitable for compact washers
- *Please search by your appliance model number to ensure this part will fit your appliance
Coil Vs Flexible Hoses
When it comes to purchasing a garden hose, you may be surprised to learn there are many different types on the market, all serving specific purposes. Hoses are traditionally made of rubber, rubber hybrids, vinyl or polyurethane. They coil to make for easier storage, while expandable garden hoses can be uncoiled for extension when watering a garden.
Recommended Reading: Why Does My Drain Smell
How To Extend A Washer Hose
If a remodeling project forces you to move the washing machine too far from the drain and the water supply for the hoses to reach, you don’t have to relocate the plumbing. You can buy supply hoses in lengths up to 96 inches, which you can attach to your existing hoses with 3/4-inch hose thread connectors. Lengthening the drain hose isn’t difficult, because you can buy a drain hose extension that simply clamps onto the end of your existing hose. If you can’t find one, it isn’t difficult to replace the existing hose with a longer one.
There Was An Error Submitting Your Request Please Try Again Later
Also Check: Bathtub Won’t Drain At All
Features Of The Organization Of Draining Water From A Washing Machine
Before you begin to disassemble the issue of connecting the drain of the washing machine, you need to know that water is pumped out of the machine with a pump, and a short drain hose reduces the load during its operation.
It is also very important to correctly position the drain hose of the washing machine in the place for draining. The lower edge of the hose directed into the sewer pipe should be located at a distance of at least 60 cm from the sewer and not more than 1 meter. Of course, if the hose is connected to a siphon, then the height does not matter.
When organizing the discharge of water, one should take into account a rather important point: the edge of the hose should not reach the water, as this creates an obstructing effect on the flow. If you do not take into account the considered features, then a malfunction in the operation of the washing machine may occur. For example, the display may give an error and the operation cycle may go astray.
How To Extend A Washing Machine Drain Hose
- Written by Heather Domabyl on Jun 30, 2010To ensure our content is always up-to-date with current information, best practices, and professional advice, articles are routinely reviewed by industry experts with years of hands-on experience.Reviewed by
While it may seem like a hard job to extend your washing machine drain hose, it actually isn’t as difficult as you think. You can buy a kit that has everything you will need or you can get just a few things that will work to put it all together.
Don’t Miss: Why Is My Floor Drain Backing Up
Hose Nozzles And Sprinkles
After you make the important decision of selecting the right hose for your needs, browse through a host of add-on nozzles and wands to help you control the way the water flows. From nozzles with one or multi-spray patterns to adjustable nozzles in a range of materials, Ace delivers. And with plenty of above-ground sprinklers to and garden hose connectors to hook your hose up to, keeping your lawn and backyard healthy and lush has never been easier.
Washing Machine Drain Hose Extension
Properly organized drain of the washing machine will ensure its uninterrupted and high-quality work. To do this, you need to pay attention to some features. In the process of ensuring the correct discharge, you should first examine the hose of the washing machine, designed to drain the water, and measure it. If it is not long enough, you will need to purchase a drain hose extension for the washing machine.
In addition, it is worth taking into account the diameter of the sewer pipe, which should be at least 4 cm. It is also important not to forget about the scheme by which the unit engine is connected.
Recommended Reading: How To Drain Garbage Disposal
How To Lengthen A Hose
Sometimes, after acquiring a washing machine, we find that the length of the hose to drain the water is not enough. He does not reach the necessary place. Or you decided to put the machine in a new place and faced with a situation where the existing hose is not enough.
What to do? Going to the nearest consumer electronics store, to the department offering washing machines, for a hose of the required length? However, the hoses are not a standard size, longer than usual, cost an order of magnitude more expensive, and such an acquisition can really cost a pretty penny. Try to solve this problem on your own. For this purpose, it is necessary to choose a drain hose extension for the washing machine, a suitable connector, as well as prepare clamps.
First you need to determine what specific hose length you need to add. To do this, you can use centimeters or tape measure and measure the missing distance. After that, you need to purchase a plastic connector, a pair of clamps and one hose to drain the standard length. Shelves of shops are full of a variety of types of connectors. It is better to choose the one whose edges are not smooth, but look like a Christmas tree. This allows you to increase the strength and reliability of the connection.
After acquiring the required materials, you can do lengthening the drain hose.First of all, you need to take the connector and use it to connect the drain hose of your washing machine to the just purchased.
Shop Hoses From Big Name Brands At Ace
At Ace Hardware, we carry a wide selection of water hoses for watering and irrigation care from our own brand, as well as Gilmour, Legacy, Flexon and many more. Whether you want a hose for washing your car, watering your garden or cleaning your patio and siding, we can help you pick the right hose for your projects, as well as other lawn and garden essentials for complete lawn care. Visit your local Ace hardware store to discuss your options and get expert tips from one of our gardening experts.
Need help? Call 1-866-290-5334
You May Like: How To Clean Drain With Baking Soda
Extension Drain Hose Kit
Washers come with a 70″ drain hose however, a washer can pump up to 96″. For top load and unitized washers, an optional 26″ drain hose extension is recommended for drain heights from 70 – 96. The kit contains all necessary hoses, clamps, and instructions. Connect the extension drain hose from the kit to the original hose with the hose clamp contained in kit.
What To Consider When Choosing A Garden Hose
We carry a selection of garden hoses to suit any home or garden setup. Whether youre looking for a lightweight garden hose or a premium heavy-duty water hose, consider the following factors when making your decision:
- Flexibility: Many hoses will kink so be sure to select one that can wrap around a hose reel easily and roll or unroll without twisting.
- Durability: A heavy-duty water hose has the strength to withstand frequent use and harsh conditions with crush-proof construction.
- Hose Diameter: The diameter of the hose will affect how much water pumps through it, which influences the pressure and weight of the hose.
- Drinking Water: If any people or animals intend on drinking from the hose, it is important to get one that’s approved by the National Sanitation Foundation . You’ll also need an approved hose if you wish to fill a swimming pool or connect it to an RV.
- Material: Polyurethane and hybrids tend to be more kink-resistant and are lighter in weight. Hoses made from vinyl are cheaper but heavier and tend to kink more.
- Length: Factor in how far you need the hose to stretch for the water reach the right area.
Read Also: How To Drain Clogged Dishwasher